Friday 25 April 2014

Excuses, excuses

So I didn't keep up with the blog. Slap on the wrist for me.
But actually I haven't been very well for a while so all I've been doing is sitting in my room doing nothing and going to work. Despicable!

Actually it's a bit of a problem because I'm down in the dumps. Don't wanna do anything with anyone cos I'm ill and sad, and don't wanna stay indoors because I'm letting people down. Seriously, I don't even go on facebook to talk to people. I don't quite know why but I don't have the energy for anything.

So obviously, I'm gonna try and change that. Somehow I can still conjure the energy to want to change some things from time to time. I've been doing some Japanese, I've been forcing myself to go outside for solitary walks and trying to figure out ways to make myself feel a little better. I'm quite sure that I'll be feeling better soon. It's not the end of the world, I'm not gonna be all dramatic about things or anything (cos at the end of the day this is still the big ol' scary internets with who-knows-who reading who-knows-what) and you know blah blah blah.


I've been watching so many things. I got into some movies and TV shows and I've also started some yoga because I've been ill and it's been keeping me a little bit active and helped my body. Obviously I can't do it very well because it's been like, what, 2 months? And most of my yoga involves me swearing at the woman on the screen cos she demands some really stupid crap that no one can do. 


I went to the zoo not long ago, and a lot of the animals were in really small enclosures. It made me kind of sad, and I wondered how many other animals in zoos are in really small pens similar to the ones I saw. Kinda crap. I saw this fox and awwww, bless him, he was playing with one of the zoo keepers but kept getting scared of all the people who were watching him. People were like 'Oh look! He moved!' and I thought, well, of course he does. He's alive. Poor little bugger was running into the trees with his tail between his legs because people were shouting. We left shortly after that.

Anywho, I don't have much else to say. I'll probably post again some time.I still wanna do Swedish but I do not know how to continue with it. Dang. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment