Monday 24 February 2014

Hobby #2: Animal study, mostly ferrets cos they're fun.

It's a Ferret. A.K.A a long hamster.

I always kinda liked ferrets, and I remember telling my dad that I wanted a ferret called Fidget. Then I came back to Japan for like the third bloody time and a friend showed me her pet ferret and I fell in love with them all over again. I realised that I live in a proper flat and I'm permanently in one place for the first time in years so I could finally get a pet! Why not a ferret?!

No! Because Japan. Because.Japan. 

I'm not allowed any pets in my flat, and that's quite common over here. I thought that maybe it wouldn't matter and my landlord would never found out, but I can't convince my boyfriend. Still, I persevere. 

I joined a few groups online to learn about ferrets and I found out that I really enjoy learning about them. I also love them. I held the ferret that's in the picture above and he was gorgeous! So I'm gonna spend a week writing down everything I know about them and finding out new weird facts and so on. 

I might move on to other animals too, because they're all cute and furry. This is also like a preparation period for me (for the future, when I get a pet FINALLY and end up having to look after it like a mamma).

One day I will have a pet here! Of course, I haven't forgotten my cat back at home.

Cute little Pupu (yes that's her name). She molts everywhere though, as you can see. She's also a bitch, but that's ok cos she's cute. 

1 comments:

Sami Spoon said...

I hope you can get a pet ferret!
I never really liked them, I once got chased by one in a playground and then when I worked at a Vets there was a crazy ferret lady who looked like the Mel B mask from Bo Selecta O ___ O

But! I love ratties hehe

SAMI★SPOON

Post a Comment